Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party! First timers and long-time participants, you are all welcome here! Thanks for stopping by! My technology seems to be more cooperative this week, so I have lots to share this time.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Each host selects her own feature for the week, so please be sure to visit each of the hosts’ blogs to see who was highlighted…it might be you!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to.
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Due to my technical difficulties I didn’t post a feature last week, so this week I have a double feature for you! Here’s my delayed feature of Healthy Homemade Granola to make up for last week.
Spiritual health is important to me, so this week I’m pleased to get to share The Third Way to Draw Your Family Together – Pray Together. While I’m not familiar with the book or the organization that published it or this article, the article has some good ideas for family prayer and devotions.
&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt; &amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :
Adding your link to this blog hop gives A Bountiful Love and all the Co-Hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media. Emails are obtained ONLY TO NOTIFY participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Let’s party, link up below!