Welcome back, or just WELCOME if you’re new here, to the Healthy Living Link Party! Life has been extra busy for me lately, so I’m looking forward to your tips and recipes for living well during the insanity that is my summer schedule. Bring on the good stuff!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Each host selects her own feature for the week, so please be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs to see what they are featuring!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week.
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
I often have trouble selecting a post to feature because there are always so many good tips and recipes from which to choose, but this week Mrs. R’s Homemade Avocado Dressing caught my eye right away. I love avocado and I love creamy salad dressing, so how could I go wrong?
&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt; &lt;textarea cols=&quot;40&quot; name=&quot;textarea&quot; rows=&quot;3&quot; wrap=&quot;VIRTUAL&quot;&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &lt;/textarea&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.