The busy Spring days are flying by, so I’m especially glad you took the time to join us this week for the Healthy Living Link Party! If you’re a first-time visitor, welcome! I hope you’ll enjoy looking around at all of the great recipes and tips that are shared here each week. For those of you who are returning, thank you for making this party so amazing! Please visit old friends and make some new ones as you enjoy the link-up.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Each host picks her own feature for the week, so please be sure to check on all of the hosts’ blogs to see if you were featured!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week.
Meet your hosts!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
This week I want to feature Wendy’s super-simple recipe for DIY Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups. You won’t even need a dehydrator to make them! These roll ups and some homemade sports drink would make fantastic treats for your child’s sports team or to take along on car picnics.
&amp;amp;lt;textarea cols=&amp;amp;quot;40&amp;amp;quot; name=&amp;amp;quot;textarea&amp;amp;quot; rows=&amp;amp;quot;3&amp;amp;quot; wrap=&amp;amp;quot;VIRTUAL&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;amp;lt;a href=&amp;amp;quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;img src=&amp;amp;quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;/textarea&amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;div style=&amp;amp;quot;text-align: center;&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
Let’s party, link up below! If you let me know you linked up through A Chat Over Coffee I can be sure to visit you this week.
I moderate comments manually but will get them posted as quickly as possible. Please keep your comments kind and if you must disagree please do so without being disagreeable. Rude or inappropriate comments will obviously not be published.