Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party! Here’s a huge WELCOME to new visitors and a hug for everyone who is returning. Last week was amazing, as always, and I’m looking forward to seeing even more awesome recipes and tips this time!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Each host picks her week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by the other hosts’ blogs!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week!
Meet your hosts!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
If you’re planning any summer car picnics, you’ll want to check out these Dried Cinnamon Apple Chips from The Herbal Spoon. Having a grab & go stash of these would be great for sports, picnics, and warm-weather activities.
&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt; &lt;textarea cols=&quot;40&quot; name=&quot;textarea&quot; rows=&quot;3&quot; wrap=&quot;VIRTUAL&quot;&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &lt;/textarea&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party, you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :
Let’s party, link up below!
Please leave a comment after you link up so I can be sure to visit you!
I moderate comments manually but will get them posted as quickly as possible. Please keep your comments kind and if you must disagree please do so without being disagreeable. Rude or inappropriate comments will obviously not be published.