Thanks for joining us for another Healthy Living Link Party! I’m glad you stopped by! Every week I’m inspired by everyone’s great recipes and advice. If you are new, please let me give you a special WELCOME and invite you to enjoy yourself!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
I’ve had an exceptionally busy week, so my healthy living efforts have been all about maintaining balance amidst the chaos that is my life right now. That’s what’s great about this party, you can link up what’s working for you and read so many great ideas that others have shared. Please keep those great tips coming!
Each host picks her feature for the week, so don’t forget to stop by the other hosts’ blogs!
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week .
Meet your hosts!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
- Jessica Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
This week’s feature is perfect for the soon-to-arrive (I hope!) summer days where I live. Alexis at Chemistry Cachet explains 9+ Reasons Why You Should Eat Lemon.
&lt;textarea cols=&quot;40&quot; name=&quot;textarea&quot; rows=&quot;3&quot; wrap=&quot;VIRTUAL&quot;&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &lt;/textarea&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :
Let’s party, link up below!
If you link up here please leave me a quick comment and I’ll be sure to stop by and say hello. I don’t want to miss anyone!
I moderate comments manually but will get them posted as quickly as possible. Please keep your comments kind and if you must disagree please do so without being disagreeable. Rude or inappropriate comments will obviously not be published.