Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #59
We had another great party last week. All of the hosts would like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here, we are so glad to have you!
It is fun to see the great recipes and ideas you share each week. I check back several times and try to visit as many of you as I can. Have fun and make new friends while you are here!
Last week I shared about a friend who felt she had to apologize for sharing her children’s accomplishments on social media. Then just yesterday another of my friends apologized for taking pride in her child’s achievement. I think accomplishments, particularly by young people, should be cause for celebration and not apology! Parents, go ahead and brag a little!
Now it’s time for this week’s party! After you link up please leave me a comment so I’ll be sure to visit you this week. I love to meet new people! Please take the time to visit the other hosts and enjoy the other links at the party.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Each host picks her week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by all of the other hosts’ blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
Picking a feature is my least favorite part of hosting this party, because it is so hard! This week I’m featuring Non-Toxic Spring Cleaning from ScratchMommy. There is a lot of information available here!
</div> <div style="text-align: center;"> <textarea cols="40" name="textarea" rows="3" wrap="VIRTUAL">&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; &lt;a href="http://www.abountifullove.com/"&gt;&lt;img src="http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; </textarea> <div style="text-align: center;">
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines, giveaways, etc. If you want to share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We pin all entries and share the
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :