We had another great party last week. All of the hosts would like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy and inspiring posts with us. If you are new here, we are so glad to have you!
It is so much fun to see the great recipes and ideas you share each week. I check back several times and try to visit everyone. Have fun and make new friends while you are here! I appreciate each and every one of you for joining us.
Last time I shared my adventures in germ-fighting with A Sick Day Story about Homemade Ginger Ale and Soup. Thankfully my daughter has recovered, was able to enjoy a campus visit day, and is back to putting miles on her sneakers with the run club.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Each host picks her week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by the other hosts’ blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
I’d like to thank those who responded to my invitations to join the party this week. I appreciate you all and would love to feature everything, but I have to choose one feature and this time it’s Fish Taco Bowls from Annie’s Aprons. This recipe reminded me of fun family vacations at the coast. (This choosing a feature thing is HARD.)
Don’t forget to grab your button if you are featured!
&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;&lt;textarea cols=&quot;40&quot; name=&quot;textarea&quot; rows=&quot;3&quot; wrap=&quot;VIRTUAL&quot;&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &lt;/textarea&gt; &lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
some way. We pin all entries and share the
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :