Welcome to another great week of the Healthy Living Link Party! If you are new, I am so glad you stopped by and I hope you’ll have fun. If you are returning, thank you for all you do to make this party so amazing each time. I appreciate each and every one of you very much!
Last week my family spent a lot of time focusing on and celebrating Resurrection Sunday. I made some special, once-a-year treats that were not so healthy and spent plenty of time with my family and my church family, which was so very good for my spiritual, mental, and emotional health. I hope your week was just as special and fun!
But now it’s time for this week’s party! I’m looking forward to seeing your best healthy living tips and recipes, particularly those that relate to the nice weather we’re starting to enjoy as Spring takes hold. Have fun and make new friends! I appreciate each and every one of you for joining us. Thank you for being here this week!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by all of the other hosts’ blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
Did you see this delicious-looking BBQ Beef Brisket over at The Gluten Free Homestead? Oh, my! I could almost taste it just looking at the pictures. I’m so pleased to get to feature it this week!
<textarea cols="40" name="textarea" rows="3" wrap="VIRTUAL">&lt;br /&gt; &lt;a href="http://www.abountifullove.com/"&gt;&lt;img src="http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt; </textarea></div> <div style="text-align: center;">
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
some way. We pin all entries and share the
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :