The party just keeps getting bigger and better and I’m so glad you are a part of it! Thank you for stopping by, sharing your healthy living tips, inspiration, and recipes, and making this party so much fun. If you’re new here, Welcome! I hope you’ll find lots of great information and make some new friends along the way.
Last week I shared a post about (Nearly) Free Food. It can be discouraging when money is tight, but it’s encouraging to realize that healthy food doesn’t have to be expensive. Quite the contrary, real food is often more affordable as well as better for you. If you’re striving to feed your family healthy food on a limited budget, please let me give you a virtual high five and a hug! I hope you know you are amazing. Keep it up!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link
up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb,
low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t
have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find
some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
Don’t forget to grab your button if you are featured!
&amp;lt;textarea cols=&amp;quot;40&amp;quot; name=&amp;quot;textarea&amp;quot; rows=&amp;quot;3&amp;quot; wrap=&amp;quot;VIRTUAL&amp;quot;&amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;a href=&amp;quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;img src=&amp;quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
some way. We pin all entries and share the
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :
By adding your link to this blog hop gives A Bountiful Love and all the Co-Hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media. Emails are obtained ONLY TO NOTIFY participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.