Every week this party gets better! Thank you so much for stopping by, linking up, and enjoying the other fantastic posts that are shared. If you are new to the party, welcome! All of the hosts are glad to have you here and we hope you’ll enjoy yourself.
Last week I shared something that encouraged me in Show Up and Do Your Best. I think a healthy attitude is as important as a healthy body and I hope I can pass that on to my daughter. If you have a healthy living tip or word of encouragement, please link it up this week!
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link
up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb,
low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t
have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find
some new ones.
We all pick our week’s feature, so don’t forget to stop by their blogs!
- Cristina Blog | Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Anne Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Dawn Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Pinterest
- Deborah Blog | Twitter | Google+ |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Ladies of Easy Peasy Life Matters Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laura Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | You Tube
- Leigh Blog | Facebook |Pinterest | Twitter
This week I was so happy that Mrs. R shared a real food chocolate pudding recipe.
Doesn’t it look wonderful?
Don’t forget to grab your button if you are featured!
&lt;textarea cols=&quot;40&quot; name=&quot;textarea&quot; rows=&quot;3&quot; wrap=&quot;VIRTUAL&quot;&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=&quot;http://www.abountifullove.com/&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;img src=&quot;http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/ABountifulLove/Feature%20Button_zps3bx7qsie.jpg&quot;&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your home
page. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Please link up only healthy living related post –> recipes, tips, guidelines,
giveaways, etc. If you want to
share your other post (non-healthy living) and promote your linky party,
you can do so at Bloggers Spotlight Linky and Pin-it Party, every Thursday 7pm PST.
- You are welcome to link up both NEW and OLD post that needs more attention 🙂
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other
bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends. Say hello to us and let us know if you are new here, we will follow back.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in
some way. We pin all entries and share the
features on all of our social media platforms. Feel free to follow our Healthy Living Link Party board :